Originally uploaded by minato.
- Electric sports car (video)- Superb!
- Paris Syndrome – the psychological damage experienced by Japanese tourists shocked by the rudeness of Parisians. WTF? I love Paris. Maybe I’ve lived in London too long.
- Parthenogenesis has been described before in about 70 species of vertebrates, even turkey. via ‘Virgin births’ for giant lizards (Komodo dragons)
- A two-headed reptile has been found in fossil form in China. More than 400 two-headed snakes have been recorded.
- Linkbait – via ProBlogger’s Times wins linkbater of the Year Award – MattCutts on linkbait
- Auto-Dimming Mirror – it automatically dims at the glare of oncoming lights from the rear and it shows you exactly what’s behind you at reverse gear. I want one. via Gizmodo
- Fance Telecom is one of the main investors behind Jabber Inc. and Orange is already running XMPP servers. via a comment from GiaOM’s Forget iPhone, Think Google Phone
- Hyperlinking Reality via Phones – Nokia researchers are working on a system that allows physical objects to be identified and connected to the Internet through mobile-phone screens. Hmm, any connection with Google Phone?
- “Spring” represents a fresh start after the “winter” of traditional J2EE. Do you use Spring Framework?
- Google “the answer to life, the universe, and everything” (without the quote marks) returns 42